instead. Black and Blue's Orlando Magic Blog: Pick The Best Magic Cheerleader: Round 1, Part 3: Cherie vs. Christy

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Pick The Best Magic Cheerleader: Round 1, Part 3: Cherie vs. Christy

This is turning into every-other-day event, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

The only news today was an article by Orlando Sentinel writer Tim Povtak about how the Magic have big plans for Dwight Howard and are offering him an extension first chance they get. They also mentioned how Nelson might not get an extension because he basically pooped on the floor and called it basketball last year. HOLY COW that is all breaking news!

I kid, I kid. I understand articles like those are printed because really nothing is going on and the writers have to write about SOMETHING...I mean, look at me. I'm holding online cheerleader votes because there's nothing going on. -But that is what I like to refer to as 'genius'.

Let us reopen the voting! Today's matchup is between Cherie and Christy.

Which Magic Cheerleader do you prefer?



Who do you prefer? Cherie or Christy?
Cherie
Christy
pollcode.com free polls

Throw your opinions in the comments section as always.

1 comment:

Mike from Illinois said...

Another tough choice between two very pretty Magic cheerleaders...

Christy's nice, but I give the slight edge to Cherie here.