instead. Black and Blue's Orlando Magic Blog: Pick The Best Magic Cheerleader: Part 1: Amanda vs April

Friday, June 15, 2007

Pick The Best Magic Cheerleader: Part 1: Amanda vs April

Well, opened up the newspaper this morning...and by that I mean I turned on my computer...and there was zero, zilch, nada about the Magic. The slow news days of summer have officially begun.


So let's have some fun on a Friday. We'll play a game called "Which Magic Cheerleader Do You Prefer?" I figure on slower news days I can post the photos of 2 Magic cheerleaders and you can pick which amongst the two you like more. The winning cheerleader will go on to face another winner in the next round until, like the NCAA tournament, only one is left. This cheerleader will be crowned as our fan favorite.

Big props to our brother site The Big Picture for inspiring this with their Female Sportscaster tournament.

Without any further ado, let's ask the question: Between Amanda and April, who would you prefer?



Who Do You Prefer? Amanda or April?
Amanda
April
pollcode.com free polls

The comments section is open for you to leave the undoubtedly bizarre reasons behind your selection!

3 comments:

Jordan Geary said...

I went with April. She has a pretty face. This answer could not be more mundane, but that really is all there is to it.

Anonymous said...

Had to go with April...

Mike from Illinois said...

Both are very, very, pretty. However, I had to go with Amanda, as I am partial to girls with long hair.