instead. Black and Blue's Orlando Magic Blog: It's A TIE! The Voting Continues!

Thursday, August 9, 2007

It's A TIE! The Voting Continues!

WHOA!

I have grown used to checking out the votes in the Cheerleading Tournament the morning after posting and seeing one competitor blowing the other out of the water. You can understand my surprise then when I looked at the blog several times today and the score was a TIE!

After a quick scan of the news to ensure that I wouldn't miss anything big (there is squat in the news department) I realized we would have to make this a two day competition to determine a winner. Since things were tied on the first day, it is only fair to give a little more time and refresh the vote.

So for all the marbles, who do you prefer? April or Erin?

Part Two! Who Do You Prefer?
April
Erin
pollcode.com free polls

No comments: