instead. Black and Blue's Orlando Magic Blog: Update: Seeing Transformers The Movie Tonight

Monday, July 2, 2007

Update: Seeing Transformers The Movie Tonight

Update: I just had to post again to brag...er...inform the readers that I am going to be one of the first to see Transformers the Movie today in Times Square on a digital projection screen. The movie does not officially open until tomorrow, when I will probably wind up seeing it again even if I hate the damn thing.


Tomorrow morning I will be sure to post a review of what I thought (without spoilers) to mentally prepare those of you seeing it tomorrow night or on the 4th.

I am one of the more harsh critics of movies, and this is the movie I've been waiting 20 years to see (I'm a hardcore Transformers dork who has the original optimus prime from the 80s sitting in his room), so I'll make sure to give you the full deal tomorrow.

No comments: